Are you submitting a poster to CYTO 2017?
Would you like to win an award of up to $1000?
It’s that time of year again. Cytometrists from around the world are submitting their abstracts and looking forward to enjoying CYTO 2017 in Boston (June 10th to 14th). What many people don’t enjoy however, is the hours of effort generating scatter plots, graphs, plots and charts in a presentation ready style for their posters and presentations. All that copying and pasting, importing and exporting, formatting and tweaking can dampen the enthusiasm of even the most committed cytometrist. If you haven’t yet enjoyed the efficiency and time savings of having a fully integrated flow cytometry analysis software that includes sophisticated graphing and plotting capabilities, mathematical and statistical tools as well as ultra-high resolution, presentation ready graphics, then now could be the time to try.
De Novo Software is offering a grand prize of $1000 and five runner-up prizes of $250 to the presenting authors of what we judge to be the best posters/presentations citing FCS Express as the software used to generate their poster or slides. To enter the competition, simply cite FCS Express in your work and identify the poster/presentation number and presenting author to us ahead of the meeting. Competition and award details are available below. If you are not one of the many thousands of customers who already use FCS Express, please feel free to download a 30 day trial to find out just how easy it is to analyze and present your data or convert your figures for entry into the contest today.
Entry and Award Rules:
To be entered into the competition simply submit the title, author(s), corresponding email address, and abstract number to email@example.com before June 9th 2017.
- The author must cite FCS Express as the software used to generate their flow cytometry plots.
- All flow cytometry plots must be generated using FCS Express.
- The posters/ presentations will be judged by De Novo Software staff.
- Preference will be given to authors who best illustrate the capabilities of FCS Express as well as the underpinning science presented.
- All decisions are final.
- The awards will be issued to the presenting author.
- The author(s) must be willing to allow De Novo Software to display a copy of the poster/slides on the De Novo Software website.
- Winners will be announced on June 14th 2017 at the De Novo Software booth at CYTO 2017.